NBA LA Lakers Vs OKC Thunders Tonight May 15, 2012

Metta World Peace has returned. Important in the seventh game of the series against Denver, the Lakers forward will be key to Oklahoma and his reunion with Harden puts the morbidity to the tie. He has already said they will not give out to harden by being a backup. "I was born in a jungle and somehow still caged. The World Peace is good, I like them players in the NBA playoffs but I have no time to make friends," he said. A quote to live up to its long history of mythical phrases. We review a few: "I like the tension, I love when things go wrong. In the NBA do not promote guys like me, guys like eating Cheerios, good guys, but I find a way to let me know" "Had a fight with fans that support me and boo me, probablememente win the boos" "I feel like I was back in high school. Then I had a good team and was a better leader. At the University and the NBA I became a selfish and now I'm back to my high school stage" "It's okay. We are like family and family sometimes peeling. But in the end the brothers and sisters want. Although no team girls" "I do not think we are the covered, we are the team to beat" "I've said a thousand times: umpires are wrong. This time, too" "One day I'll get a cat for a hat" "I will keep playing as if out of control, like an animal to be caged and let the referees handle it" "We collapsed the brain in the last quarter" "The important thing to keep you focused and away from strange women" "We are losing too much and has become a habit. And we have to break it, like when you smoke and you wear a nicotine patch. We have to break this habit" "Sorry Paul (Pierce), did not want to humiliate you on TV" "I improved my shot, now when I throw to the basket is so beautiful and pure ..." "It's funny, I still feel like that child who was their favorite players on TV. Only now I play and is a little weird" "Probably why I've been booed had nothing better to do" "No, do not think anyone is going to throw anything from the stands. Not think it will react as I did" "I think any person in the street had done the same, but now I've learned my lesson: if you launch something you have to respond or punish" "I think my past haunts me and need a fresh start elsewhere. I come with a backpack, you know what I did and what I do" "Fortunately, the beer does not hurt you eyes and you can just get clean" "The best rap duo of the story is Milly Vanilli" "I grew up surrounded by cockroaches, and it was good. There were many. Many friends in New York, I have many friends cockroaches. I woke up and there they were in my cereal. A in my macaroni, another on my leg and one on my cereal. I think they sat at home " "I dedicate my ring to my psychiatrist and my doctors, they have helped me to relax" "Consultations are expensive psychiatrists. I know what I mean. Payment for consultations marriage counselors, counselors and parent-child therapy temperamental. Not everyone can afford. I facilitate a psychiatrist there for everyone"